Designed for those starting their Storypark journey, this online workshop will provide beyond the basic features of Storypark covered in Part 1 & 2. We will introduce you to Conversations and ideas to enhance your communication and general sharing with your team. Discover a variety of Reporting features to support your understanding of families and educators engagement, plus how to make visible your learning trends. Lastly we will share strategies to design and customise your learning sets.
Explore tools that will:
- Make your communication with your team and educators easier and support threads of conversations
- Help you communicate with families about their child’s routines
- Provide transparency of activity of features and parent engagement in your centre or room
- Make learning trends transparent for individual, groups, rooms and the centre
- Encourage you to customise and create your own learning sets
- Provide resources to support your Storypark journey